Create a New Export
Posted by Rob Chidester on 02 July 2014 06:52 PM
Creating an Export
The archive system allows you to export your search results after you created a search. Different data sets can be exported for a given search. Search Admin (Plus) and Search Users (based on their permissions) can export the following data from the search views page:
Screenshot - Search Results - Export My Results
3. (OPTIONAL) Include a note going along with the export request.
4. (OPTIONAL) Select the checkbox to be notified by email upon export's completion. Once you receive the confirmation email acknowledging the completion of the export, you will be prompted to authenticate before being able to download the export.
5. Click on EXPORT to complete the export request and queue the export.
Screenshot - Exports page - Create an export for messages
Screenshot - Exports page - Create an export for files
7. Click on "exports for this search" to access the export.
Screenshot - Exports page - Export request notice
9. Click on the hyperlinked export name to download the export (available only, and only if, the status says "Ready"). You will need to refresh the "EXPORTS" page to see the status update (from queued, to processing, to ready).
Screenshot - Exports page - Review export status