Viewing And Downloading
Posted by Rob Chidester on 02 July 2014 06:54 PM
VIEWING & DOWNLOADING
The archive system allows you to consult the status of the exports that have been generated from several places. It also allows you to download the recent exports as long as they are ready to be downloaded.
If you choose to, a confirmation email will be sent to you acknowledging the completion of the export. If you try to download the export from the url provided in the email, you will be prompted to authenticate before being able to download the export.
FROM THE SEARCH DASHBOARD:
You have the capability to check the most recent exports from the Search Dashboard page when you log into the system. From there you can perform several different actions:
Screenshot - Search Dashboard - Recent Exports
FROM THE SEARCH RESULTS:
You have the capability to access the pending and processed exports from the Search Results page once you completed a search. It is worth noting that the exports you will have access to are ONLY the exports related to the search you are consulting or have just created.
1. Click on "View all searches" from the search dashboard to access the "SAVED SEARCHES" page.
2. Click the name of a search under "Name" heading to open the search results page.
3. Click on the "Pending exports" link at the top of any search results page.
4. You will be taken to the "EXPORTS" page from where you will be able to see the export name, type (format), creation date, creator's name, size and status.
5. If the status is "Ready", you can download the export by simply clicking on the export's name.
Screenshot - Search Results page - Pending Exports
Screenshot - Exports page - Processing Export
Screenshot - Exports page - Download Export
When the export status will be ready, you will see that the export's name will be hyperlinked allowing you to download the export's results from there.