Sonian User Settings
Posted by Rob Chidester on 02 July 2014 07:23 PM
Administrators are provided additional options within their SETTINGS tab to control End User Access Rules and Login Messages.
Each user of the archiving service is provided a SETTINGS area to make changes. Admins can:
You can modify your general settings:
* Pick preferred number of items displayed per page (10, 25, or 50). Keep in mind that search display speed will be impacted by the number of items per page.
* Pick a preferred default start page. You can choose either:
* Pick a preferred personal time zone.
* pick a preferred search view:
* Select or unselect the "Receive nightly emails of collection activity" checkbox.
Screenshot - Your Settings