Setting up FuseMail to Re-Route outgoing mail to Zix Encryption Servers for certain users.
- Add Zix Smart Host Site
- Create User Group
- Add Users to User Group
- Create Outbound Encryption Policy
Add Zix Smart Host Site.
- Go to Service Settings > Inbound Routing > click on Add Site button.
- Give the Site a Name, leave Default Site box unchecked.
- To the right of Mail Server section, click on the Add icon (+), enter hostname or IP of the server click the green check mark and click Save.
screenshot name: Add Zix Smart Host Site
- Go to Users > User Groups
- Click on the Add icon (+)
- Give the Group a Name and a brief description, then Save and Close.
screenshot name: Create Group
Add Users to Group created.
- Go to Users > Users
- Now select each user needing to be added to the group and under “Action on Selected” button, select “Add to Groups”.
- In the pop up window, type the Group name you want the users added to, then Save and Close the window.
screenshot name: Add Users to Group created
Create an Outbound Policy.
- Go to Policies > Advanced Policies > “For Outbound Mail” tab
- Click on Create Policy
- Give the Policy a Name,
- leave the Applies to “Outgoing Messages”,
- change Enabled for to Specified Groups and select the Group you created above.
- Under Rules Section all the way to the right click on >>Advanced, and change the dropdown to “Match all Msgs”
- Under Actions, select Route message to specific site and select the Route, click “Add” and “Create Policy” to save.
screenshot name: Create an Outbound Policy