Reporting missed spam can be performed via the message logs in the user interface.
Simply follow these steps:
- Select the message/s using the check box on the left hand side
- Click on the Report Spam button.
- From here, there are 4 options to select from to give us a better idea about where to categorise;
- Unwanted advertisement/Bulk
- Inappropriate content
- Harassment or offensive content
If you want to report spam by not using the portal, please send us the original mail as an attachment (.eml or .msg) and send it to email@example.com. Don't just forward the mail as we need the original mail to see the correct email headers.