Bulk email filtering is a part of the filter settings in FuseMail portal, which also means that you can choose which users should use the function.
To activate Bulk email filtering, follow these steps:
- Login to the FuseMail Portal, https://portal.fusemail.net.
- Go to Service settings and then Filtering in the menu to the left.
- Check the box 'Enable Bulk email filtering' and press save.
To activate Bulk email filtering on for just individual user
- Check the box 'Allow user level spam filtering settings' and press save.
- Go to Users and then Users list in the menu to the left.
- Click 'User info' to the right on the preferred user in the list.
- Go to tab 'Filtering' and check/uncheck spam or bulk email filter.
- Press save.