How to enable a end user, so they can disable filtering.
Posted by on 11 March 2014 12:15 PM
End user can disable filtering.
1. Login to the Control Console
2. Click Email Protection
3. Click Policies
4. Click default inbound policy,
5. Click spam, reporting, and check the following options.
6. Click save.
7. The end user can disable their filtering from the quarantine center. Click preferences, and uncheck spam filteirng. Wait 20 minutes for the system to propagate.
8. The admin can also make this change. Find the user, click the users email address. Go to email protection, at the bottom, uncheck all of the boxes under Enabled Filter Policies.
This method will only stop blatant spam from being filtered. Content, and Attachments could be filtered.