Adding users manually
Register users manually:
1. While logged into the user interface, navigate to the Users & Groups > Users tab.
2. Click on Add a User.
3. Enter the user’s first name.
4. Enter the user’s last name.
5. Enter the user’s primary email address.
6. Select the user’s privileges.
- End Users receive a welcome letter once loaded into the system. The welcome letter will include details about the quarantine
email as well as login information to access the user interface.
- Silent Users do not receive a welcome letter when loaded into the system. Their profile can be changed (i.e. to an end user) at
a later stage
7. Enter a password for the user (Optional).
8. Click Save.