If you are currently using the Single-Sign-On feature (SSO) in Reflexion, you will need to take steps to ensure the feature continues to work. The current SSL certificate that supports this service on https://asp.reflexion.net will be renewed on March 14th 2018.
** If you are not using SSO with Reflexion, you do not have to take any actions.**
The SSO feature makes use of this certificate to secure the connection between Reflexion and your federation service. Therefore, the new Reflexion certificate needs to be added to your AD FS Relying Party Trust configuration for SSO to continue to work properly.
If you are currently using this features, here are the steps to update the certificate on your ADFS server if you are using SSO:
1. Connect to your AD FS server that you have setup to perform SSO with Reflexion
2. Open the AD FS 2.0 Management application
3. In the management application, go to "Trust Relationships" -> "Relying Party Trusts"
The yellow warning sign indicates, that the certificate associated with Reflexion SSO is about to expire.
4. Right click on the Reflexion Relying Party Trust and select Properties
5. Change to the "Signature" window. You should see the following:
6. Click "Add" and select the provided Reflexion certificate (.cer format)
7. The result should look like this:
8. Once the old certificate expires, you can remove it from this list. Keep in mind that the old certificate is still in use until Reflexion updates the production certificate on March 14th 2018
Read more »